Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented ETL Developer (144816). Do you have experience with ETL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The ETL Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and support of new and existing highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes. This individual will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices related to the design, development, and deployment of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with experience in both Oracle and AWS tools for on-prem and cloud-based development. You will be an important member of the team tasked with transforming a traditional enterprise data architecture into a next-generation cloud-based streaming platform in a fun, challenging, fast paced work environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of experience working with a variety of ETL tools and monitoring of real-time ETL and batch ETL processes
- Experience with a scripting or programming language (R, Ruby, Python, Java, etc.)
- Oracle Database, AWS Redshift/Postgres experience, MySQL a plus
- Experience building self-service reporting solutions using business intelligence software (e.g., OBIEE, Tableau Server, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency developing technical skills and performing problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to multi-task within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain documentation on ETL process and procedures
- Demonstrated proficiency developing and supporting extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes
- Experience conducting project-specific data analysis that includes analyzing and mapping required data and supporting all facets of the ETL process
- Ability to assist with the creation and maintenance of ETL specifications (e.g., source-to-target maps)
- Ability to develop, test, and maintain the code required to move data
- Ability to participate in production on-call support rotation schedule for ETL processing and completion
- Ability to assist with estimates for the ETL process and suggest improvements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 3+ years in an ETL development role utilizing an industry-recognized ETL tool
- 3+ years of developing and supporting a data warehouse
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL programming, including stored procedures, triggers, functions, and error trapping
- Prior experience extending or migrating existing data pipelines to cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience with AWS services, specifically lambda functions, Data pipeline and Glue is a strong advantage
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator also a strong advantage
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ETL, SQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.