Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Enterprise Data Steward (147136). Do you have experience with Data Analytics and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Coordinate design sessions with Stewards, Data Engineers, Engineering teams, Product Managers, business and/or IT stakeholders, that result in design documentation and business metadata capture.Understand business capability needs and processes as they relate to IT solutions through partnering with Product managers and business and functional IT stakeholders. Ability to identify gaps in requirements based on business subject matter domain expertise. Implement and utilize data solutions for data analysis and profiling using a variety of tools such as Postman, R or Python and following teams established processes and methodologies. Participate in discussions across business organizations, lines of business, countries/hubs to document business logic and sources of data. Lead Open Data efforts, making data FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable) to strengthen Crop Science’s effectiveness in carrying out its mission. Lead trainings and discussions to evangelize these frameworks and objectives – Governance, Data Quality, Data Wrangling and Best Practices. Collaborate with other data stewards and engineers within the team and across teams on aligning delivery dates and integration efforts. Define data quality rules and implement automated monitoring, reporting, and remediation solutions. Utilize root cause analysis to identify trends and assess impact of data quality issues. Coordinate intake and resolution of data support tickets. Support data migration from legacy systems, data inserts and updates not supported by applications. Deliver high quality data required for successful implementation of program objectives and organizational strategies. Identify data quality needs and implement solutions focused on preventing quality issues and minimizing manual intervention. Ensure that data is structured properly, follows governance guidelines, and enforces security policies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Agriculture or other related field
- Have at least six years of experience (or four years with Masters degree or 1 year with PhD) in related areas
- Experience in relevant business domain
- Experience querying SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience managing data using APIs
- Experience manipulating data using scripting languages and/or data processing software (e.g. Python, R, Pipeline Pilot, Alteryx, ETL applications)
- Experience profiling data, summarizing, and reporting data quality metrics
- Experience participating in the build and support of APIs using resource-based design principles
- Experience participating in the build and support of APIs
- Experience with modern engineering technologies and data principles, for instance: Big Data Cloud Compute, NoSQL, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver detailed technical documentation
- Demonstrate critical in-depth domain knowledge that provides insight and authority to working groups
- Understanding of agile development, continuous deployment, and DevOps
- Responsible for setting the strategy for assigned areas of work and overseeing success and strategic alignment of project scope, budget, and timelines within given scope, budget, and timelines, the position is free to organize work as required
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: sql, data analytics, apis, python, r, pipeline pilot, alteryx, etl applications
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.