Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Enterprise App Manager (145151). Do you have experience with IT Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Enterprise Applications Manager will manage/lead a team responsible for acquiring, building, deploying and supporting JDE World, E1, Oracle Hyperion Financial System, Oracle Product Hub, Enterprise and ancillary applications. This position will work closely with the Director of Information Technology and other Business leaders, to understand short and long term business goals and strategy in formation of project plans / future roadmaps. You will lead the development and execution for enterprise technology platforms. Lead and direct the work of the enterprise applications team and support staff, as required. Provide ongoing mentoring to staff to establish a culture of excellence and customer service. Provide Architect solutions for enterprise applications. Establish achievable team and individual goals, driving execution and accountability. Lead the deployment of current and future enterprise applications, analytic tool upgrades or replacements. Key participation in the modernization for all Enterprise Applications (On Prim, Hosted & Cloud solution tool sets).
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or Information Systems and proven technical background, excellent project management, problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 7 years progressive IT experience, with at least 3 years of directly managing an enterprise applications team.
- A working knowledge of the underlying technical underpinnings of SQL, Oracle and Enterprise Applications
- Experience in On Prim, SaaS or cloud-based environment is desired. Oracle Cloud or familiarity.
- Expert in IT System Development Lifecycles, Root Cause Analysis, IT process improvement, and delivering results on-time and on-budget
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Applications like JDE World, E1, Hyperion Financial, Oracle Product Hub, etc.
- Working knowledge of Analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of EDI.
- Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to document requirements, design, development, integration, test plans, migration/cutover plans and ongoing documentation of processes and change modifications.
- Flexible management style; ability to quickly adapt to changing work environments and be hands-on as needed.
- Proven ability to build customer and peer relationships and manage customer needs and expectations.
- Project/program management experience preferred.
- Experience managing a DevOps team is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to audiences at all levels. Ability to exercise executive-friendly communication skills.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: EDI, SQL, IT Management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!