Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Engineering Project Manager (148431). Do you have experience with Manufacturing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Engineering Project Manager will manage small, minor and major capital projects from end to end (concept, scope, cost, resources, funding, etc.) They maintain visibility to the design process and assure adherence to all established key components and project deliverables and directly manage overall project execution including construction and commissioning. The Sr. Engineer will coordinate with the client as well as various other groups inside and outside of the organization.
- Assist in development of pre-project approval documents, including project charter, project management plan, project kick-off, estimate, and milestone schedule creation.
- Monitor design progress and ensure that deliverables are met in adherence to established project key components.
- Receive design details from the design team and coordinate bid package development and release for construction bidding and field execution.
- Select contractors and contracting methods based on engineering ways of working methodology.
- Direct and execute installation, construction, and commissioning of assigned projects.
- Manage adherence to project scope and secure approvals for all changes in projects based on engineering ways of working methodology.
- Manage and control project budget, providing cost forecasts and cash flow projections through development of project cost and status reports on at least a monthly basis or as requested by project stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain project milestone schedules with integrated detailed scheduling as agreed upon in the project charter.
- Provide construction management and plant startup assistance as needed to ensure successful project execution.
- Evaluate, select, and issue contracts for construction firms through bidding and prequalification vetting processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management, with a strong understanding of project management principles and practices.
- Experience in industrial manufacturing environments is required.
- Experience with scheduling software (P6 or Project) and cost reporting and trending through project management tools and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Project Management, Project Manager, P6, Manufacturing, Excel
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.