Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Engineering Functional Training Manager (148219). Do you have experience as a Engineering Functional Training Manager? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develops and executes functions training strategy in accordance with the Technical & Professional (T&P) functional L&OD strategic roadmap
- Define, develop and manage Training Matrices, Competency Matrices, Training/Learning Plans, and Training Documentation in support of functions training requirements.
- Strategically partner with NUSA Engineering leadership team and other functional leaders to assess and analyze learning needs based on development strategies and needs assessment data. Identify learning solutions for technical business needs.
- Responsible for defining and identifying gaps in multiple employee populations (hourly and salaried) and implementing solutions to close those gaps
- Designs and facilitates key routines and learning strategies and programs to ensure relevant sharing and competence building is happening to build individual capability and performance
- Define, develop, and manage a standardized onboarding and learning path for key roles, which includes leadership, functional, and technical competencies
- Monitor external market best practices relating to adult learning, NUSA Engineering capabilities, technology advancements, etc.
- Assess and monitor the effectiveness of all learning and development initiatives against predefined metrics
- Defines and works to standardize digital solutions together with other functions that create operator centric value
- Develop and manage NUSA Engineering training budget
- Design, Develop and Deliver training solutions to drive business results using the A.D.D.I.E. Model
- Compile data and analyze past and current year training requirements to help determine training priorities and best use of budgets. Assess effectiveness of overall training and impact to performance and adjusts as needed.
- Manage external vendor relationships, as necessary following preferred vendor standards
- Partner with corporate Learning and Organization Development to deploy training solutions
- Participate in corporate Learning Council as requested
- Support development and understanding of Career Development framework at Nestle
- Develop and deploy programs and resources to accelerate career development
- Support leaders with development resources
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS/BA in Engineering or a related field preferred, and/or a degree or certification in communication or training/education. Learning & Development (L&D) industry experience in a technical field (minimum of 5 years) can be substituted for the Bachelors degree.
- 3 – 5 years of L&D experience (assessing, developing and deploying capability building), or relevant/transferable functional Engineering or category experience
- Proven demonstrated experience and success in curating effective learning solutions based on combination of build-from-scratch and customized off-the-shelf content (or relevant transferable Engineering/category functional expertise)
- Experience developing and delivering Engineering development capability building programs (or relevant transferable Engineering/category functional expertise)
- Experience in driving major initiatives in a complex environment
- Strong program management experience
- Experience in managing people and initiatives remotely
- Strong organizational and/or project management skills. Able to lead and manage the development of Capability Building strategy and project manage the deployment and delivery (Plan, organize, budget, communicate, execute, and measure).
- Expertise in Instructional Design & Delivery: Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods, platforms, and approaches (or transferable Engineering experience and subject matter expertise)
- Expertise in conducting a needs assessment and deploying the right solution to close gaps
- Strong interpersonal skills (i.e., listening, counseling and coaching, negotiation skills)
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to impact skill acquisition, capability building, coaching, and motivation
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Ability to work well on cross functional project teams while executing a large-scale project from vision through implementation
- Strong ability to partner with and influence leadership on the importance of culture change and their role in the success of this change
- Ability to work independently and lead/influence cross functional teams
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Strong facilitation skills: Credible, transparent, High energy, enthusiastic, motivational, and engaging style
- Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong ability to work with and configure digital solutions that enhance and enable key skills, learning and competence.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: leaarning management system, learning system, engineer, manufacturing
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.