Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Engineer, Java (144585). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with technical leadership to design, develop and modify many different elements of technology. You will be expected to represent your team in a positive manner within and outside of your department. You will collaborate with other engineers and architects to provide design recommendations for implementing new solutions and business capabilities, ensuring PII and PCI security standards are met. You will be responsible for ensuring your tasks are completed and deadlines are met. You will also be required to meet key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures. You must be able to work in a fast paced, production environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks. You will analyze, design, develop, test, maintain, document and install standalone and client/server software applications using Java, JUnit, and Oracle.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must have 3+ years of related experience
- Proven Java application development experience and a deep understanding of OO design patterns
- Experience in full software development lifecycle and end-to-end testing
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced & high demand environment
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with JIRA
- Proficient with web services & service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience with Java open source frameworks including Spring/Spring Boot and Apache Commons.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Linux (RHEL and Amazon), Tomcat, WebLogic and Splunk
- Experience with cloud providers such as, Amazon, Azure or IBM
- Experience working with an API Gateway Platform such as, Kong, Amazon API
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience with source control management (GIT or SVN experience preferred)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, and/or EasyMock
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, OOP, JIRA, Linux, API, Jenkins
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!