Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Engineer 2 (147986). Do you have experience with SIEM and MITRE attack framework? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Engineer 2 – Security is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining information security solutions and processes for the organization to meet specific business requirements. The Engineer 2 – Security will possess a strong passion for information security and will assist leadership in laying the foundation of our security program. This position researches, proposes, tests, implements, and supports security solutions. The individual is expected to provide leadership and support all security related technical operations. The Engineer 2 – Security may provide instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments. They may also be required to work irregular or extended hours, as needed, to support the team’s efforts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Presently authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a highly technical IT role
- Experience configuring and administering security solutions and processes
- Excellent relationship building experience with proven experience partnering with technical staff and peers to collaboratively solve problems
- Experience configuring and administering security tools such as network scanners, monitoring tools, and firewalls
- Ability to think holistically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk
- Ability to write technical reports and communicate technical content to non-technical audiences
- Working knowledge of risk and security frameworks, standards, and best practices (e.g. NIST, ISO, SANS Critical Security Controls)
- Experience working with common security reporting tools
- Mature understanding of cloud security and technology concepts
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation and perform night and weekend maintenance as required
- Willing to quickly learn new technologies, platforms, and applications
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Industry security certifications are a plus
- Experience with identity and access management (IAM) technologies is a plus
- Experience with AWS and Azure security configuration and administration, scoping and assessment of new cloud based systems and applications
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: MITRE Attach Framework, Vulnerability, SIEM, Identity Management, Security
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.