Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Energy Engineer (147519). Do you have experience with evaluating and implementing energy conservation projects with technical solutions at customer site locations? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Supports the identification and development of technically and financially viable energy conservation measures involving Factory energy assets and utilities. Collaborates with Corporate and Factory Engineering on projects and initiatives that contribute toward energy conservation and sustainability objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in engineering and/or business-related discipline preferred and 8 years of relevant work experience in the evaluation and implementation of energy conservation projects with technical solutions at customer site locations
- Professional Engineering (PE) registration, Certified Energy Manager (CEM) and/or LEED Accreditation preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop complex energy conservation saving projects
- Detailed knowledge of heating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), electrical systems, and process related systems in industrial manufacturing
- Experience in developing energy conservation projects involving renewable energy technologies, large prime movers such as combustion turbines, biomass and landfill gas facilities
- Prior experience and familiarity with energy utility tariffs, utility services practices and regulation
- Experience working in manufacturing facilities and related energy assets, preferably in food process or similar industry
- Knowledgeable of the steps required for project commissioning
- Experience in the development of project specifications, vendor agreements, and subcontractor contracts
- Experience in group presentations, including excellent writing skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with an entire project team to develop and present proposals, obtain buy-in, and help to transition smoothly to implementation
- Proficiency on the use of computer-based applications including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and project database applications
- Ability to perform load calculations and energy analyses using industry modeling software programs
- Ability to work in a diverse environment (internal/external)
- Effective leadership skills
- Must possess valid driver’s license
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: energy, utilities, CEM, PE, factory engineering
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.