Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Energy Efficiency Consultant (144700). Do you have experience with Energy Efficiency? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This position will help support the Operations Team specific to the Business and Residential initiatives. Must be very detail-oriented and operate with a high degree of accuracy. Must be willing to collaborate with all levels of the company, as well as external partners and suppliers to complete tasks. Support the performance of contractors responsible for the implementation and operation of energy efficiency and demand response programs. Support the coordination of internal and external resources (subcontractors and vendors) committed to successful program execution. Review and approve vendor invoices. Manage contract compliance. Coordinate accounting activities with Corporate Accounting. Maintain an appropriate positive and mutually beneficial business relationship with business, professional groups, and industry allies in support of the energy efficiency objectives. Assist in the development and execution of marketing, sales and program implementation strategies that increase customer satisfaction and motivate customers to implement energy efficiency and demand response projects. Support internal and external program communication and outreach needs. Track program metrics. Prepare status reports to accurately monitor progress against program objectives, timelines, budgets and goals. Support the development, implementation and tracking of project management timelines and tasks as directed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Five or more years of relevant experience required.
- Must be able to work well with others; develop strong relationships across the organization; coordinate deliverables across various internal and external groups; demonstrate strong attention to detail; and be well organized.
- May waive five-year experience requirement for candidates who have recently graduated from an accredited college or university with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and customer service approach
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Demonstrated team building and organizational skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Decision making problem solving
- Analytical and computational skill
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Adobe Acrobat, MS Office Suite
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.