Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Energy Efficiency Consultant (144699). Do you have experience with Compliance? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This position will help support planning and evaluation efforts with the team. Must be detail oriented, with strong mathematical and analytical skills. Perform wide range of energy related analysis which may include: statistical analyses, analysis of fuel and utility bills, estimate energy efficiency savings and costs, measure engineering analysis, program benefit-cost analysis, program development and planning, evaluation analysis, market research, survey design, and secondary research. Tracking and analyzing compliance activities for next plan cycle. Review and analyze program performance. Assist with implementation planning efforts. Assist with entry level evaluation activity, survey and research review and development. Some support of community engagement partners for MDI. Complete assigned tasks and analyses to project manager and managers satisfaction. Prepare written reports and presentation materials and assist in the development of project deliverables.. Communicate analytical methods and results to stakeholders. Justify and document technical decisions related to research, planning, and data analysis.. Analysis of common energy efficiency measures including lighting, HVAC and other equipment and systems. Build and maintain relationships with co-workers and vendors.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Five or more years of relevant experience required (e.g., contract/document compliance/coordination, accounting support, paralegal, or high-level administrative support).
- Must be able to work well with others; develop strong relationships across the organization; coordinate deliverables across various internal and external groups; demonstrate strong attention to detail; and be well organized.
- May waive five-year experience requirement for candidates who have recently graduated from an accredited college or university with an
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and customer service approach
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Demonstrated team building and organizational skills
- Demonstrated business acumen, decision making problem solving, analytical and computational skill
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: compliance, documentation, Adobe Acrobat, MS Office Suite
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.