Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented End User Support Specialist (144809). Do you have experience with user support? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are fully proficient, with considerable job-related experience, accomplishing varied atypical assignments with limited guidance. Provides informal leadership to less experienced colleagues. Provides advanced customer support with advanced diagnostic solutions by creating and documenting diagnostic procedures; provides information to customer support. Serves as a go to person for other technicians and is available for more extensive technical support, as needed; may take on special projects. Coordinates enterprise and location specific projects (e.g., makes recommendations on PC specifications for new users). Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other nonexempt personnel. Displays general understanding of the business, as well as industry, to research and identify alternative procurement sources for parts and/or services.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of PC operating systems, servers, registers and peripheral equipment and 1-to-1 communication systems
- Proficiency with specific customer systems (e.g., ORACLE, TRIS, DOJM, EMPRV, GCAM/MAXIMO, CDIS, EADMS, ROD, ArcGIS, Clearion) preferred
- Thorough knowledge of customer software applications to diagnose and repair problems.
- Proven ability to recognize trends to acknowledge and raise issues.
- Associate degree required, preferably in computer science or related field.
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems and initiatives leveraged by customer.
- Technical certification required.
- 4+ years of experience in desktop support, customer service or relevant work.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: user support
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.