Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Dojo Coach (144626). Do you have experience as an Agile Coach? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop an enterprise strategy for the Dojo including vision, mission, value proposition, KPIs, and operating model. For each team engagement, you will formally create and execute against a dojo coaching plan and communicate to Product Team and the team’s leader chain (up to director). You will also ensure Product Teams can demonstrate their learning based on the educational goals by the end of the dojo challenge. You will formally communicate the outcomes (positive and negative) of the dojo challenge and key coaching observations with the Product Team and the team’s leader chain (up to VP). You will ensure all Product Teams have a positive learning experience in the dojo (achieve a Net Promoter Score of 40+). You will be an advocate and educator for agile and product principles and related methodologies and practices within the Dojo. As such, you will need to be involved with internal and external Agile networks in order to stay current on best practices and strategies related to this way of working. Partnership and learning are cornerstones of the agile mind set, thus you will need to actively participate in thought leadership within these Agile communities and seek out opportunities to continuously improve their own skills in order to better support the Product Teams. You will participate in internal Community of Practices and foster internal relationships across the enterprise. You will participate in external professional organizations relevant to this role. You will also attend and/or present at conferences, trade shows, or industry events.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years Agile work experience across a variety of Agile teams and Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Facilitated coaching and/or learning programs for product teams and leaders
- Agile certifications (Scrum Master, SAFe/Scaling, Product Owner, Coaching, etc.)
- 5+ years Agile coaching experience
- Lean, Kanban, Continuous Improvement, Process experience/certifications
- DevOps experience (build automation, test automation, test driven development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD), Infrastructure as code, etc.)
- Technical/development experience (java/o. o. p. coding, scripting, infrastructure development, application development)
- Design, UX experience
- Active engagement in external agile and product communities with a network of professional contacts outside of the organization
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Agile, Dojo
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.