Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Director, Project Management (144444). Do you have experience with Project Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will facilitate and coordinate the efforts to establish the IT project portfolio. This includes the evaluation, selection, and prioritization of projects, resource identification and management, and execution strategy. You will work with sponsors and stakeholders from multiple constituencies to define objectives, goals, success criteria, and project scope. You will also work with IT leadership to align technology roadmaps with university goals and objectives. You will develop project charter, scope and timeline; identify resources needed to meet objectives; track, evaluate, and communicate project progress and performance. You will conduct regular reviews to validate initiatives are in scope and on schedule. You will manage the risk, issue, and change resolution process, work with other leaders to take corrective action as needed. You will also conduct lessons learned sessions during project close-out to identify successes and opportunities for improvement. You will develop reporting standards for all initiatives; publish regular executive level reporting with updates on project activities. You will develop and lead the IT Program Management and Alignment Office to ensure quality, consistency and oversight of information technology projects by developing and maintaining project management methodologies, standards, and tools. You will manage the project intake process and assist teams in navigating the process through effective project definition, refinement and initiation. You will also support various technical and functional managers by training on project management best practices, procedures, and processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years of project management experience
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-phased, highly complex information technology projects
- Experience leading technical implementations with cross functional diverse teams (IT and stakeholders) including vendors
- Highly collaborative with outstanding communication and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate succinctly and effectively across all levels of the organization
- Experience using project management tools such as Microsoft Project or similar
- Experience developing and deploying project management best practices, procedures, and processes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PMI (Project Management Institute) certified PMP
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.