Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Digital Technical Specialist (147791). Do you have experience with SQL and Power BI? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support the implementation of all Digital Manufacturing Operations (DMO) projects using project management routines and skills. DMO is a one stop shop for operators to perform daily tasks in various modules such as Quality, Downtime reporting, and other information tracking. It connects to other tools such as SAP and Power Bi, including data reporting and dashboarding.
- Identify opportunities for improvement such as gaps in existing functionality, troubleshooting, process automation and driving the development/implementation process – working with all stakeholders and end users in the process.
- Train super users and end users on DMO functionalities, and create documented training materials for the product area.
- Analyze, document, and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications.
- Support the analysis and resolution of solution issues as part of the second level sustainment.
- Design business scenarios and use cases for the product mix, including product introduction and the change management required to maximize its adoption value.
- Work with IS/IT Product Managers to define the minimum viable product (MVP) that satisfies the need.
- Secure feedback that the MVPs defined will provide the desired value (MVP taste-testing).
- Take DMO training for all modules that will be deployed in Dynasty. Sometimes it requires auto-study.
- Contribute to making a DMO plan for technical activities in the factory with integrators, OEMs, engineering, operations manufacturing, and Quality teams.
- Lead DMO factory technical plan with internal stakeholders, end users, 3rd parties, and the RBS team.
- Lead technical tests in the pre-production environment and ensure all checks that can be carried out are done properly.
- Lead root cause analysis of issues along the project, speed up contingency measures, and work with RBS team and Integrators to deliver a fix – then communicating with stakeholders.
- Lead settling down of the dynamic requirements in the general and detailed scheduling, to ensure all resources have time to engage on new dates.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 years implementing MES solutions in Manufacturing. Working with SQL databases, PowerBI, and Integrating with PLCs, smart devices, or SCADAs.
- 2 years working with multidisciplinary teams, to maintain systems, determine root cause analysis of failures, and providing operations continuity by keeping the MES working.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Outlook, Word, etc.) with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience – in one of the following: Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Process or Manufacturing Engineering, Information Technology
- 2 years working with multidisciplinary teams to maintain systems and operations, root cause analysis of failures, and providing operations continuity by keeping the MES working as expected.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: sql, power bi, microsoft office suite
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.