Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Digital Strategy, Content Specialist – 146558. Do you have experience with digital strategy? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will research, brainstorm and propose digital/social strategy solutions to assigned brand/consumer initiatives, including collaboration with internal + external data, partners, key stakeholders on plan. Drives growth of equity, sales, ROI and productivity savings through the implementation of digital/social business initiatives. Create, manage, and deliver exceptional social/digital content and strategic activation recommendations on assigned brand channels/contact points, working with partnered -Content Designer and internal/external channel experts to impact the business measurably. Influence partners internally/externally to apply data-driven Best Practice to digital/social activations and maximize resources. Edit, proofread and improve content based on data. Share/Publish content with media/analytic partners for launch and tracking. Proactively offer creative ideas and solutions on the latest insights from digital/social to Consumer Business Unit partners to help improve results. Work with analytic & expert partners to optimize brand social activations to deliver more impact. Work directly with media experts + channels on delivering content that maximizes impact with efficient non-working resources.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors – preferred communications/marketing/advertising/journalism
- 2 or more years of experience creating great digital content (including blogs), experience developing social media, display, CRM, eCommerce, personalized content preferred
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 5 sample content submissions from portfolio for review
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, collaboration and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills
- Emerging knowledge of social media best practices, platforms and trends
- A committed consumer advocate who is focused on optimizing our consumer experience with our brands.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: digital, blogs, e-commerce
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.