Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist (148198). Do you have experience with Social Media and Google Ads? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager to build and sustain brand presence in emerging digital channels for Vitaflo NAM markets, implement the digital roadmap and marketing plans. Work collaboratively across all departments and with the Vitaflo global team. The key function is to maintain the digital brand, social content communication, and digital marketing efforts across various platforms. Provide technical support for virtual programs. Adapt well in both a collaborative and independent remote working environment. Assist Marketing Manager in brand management. With little oversight, complete responsibilities effectively and deliverables on time.
- Digital marketing strategy execution
- Maintain accurate digital brand presence and quality communication across campaigns, channels, events, and all external-facing programs.
- Work closely with Marketing Managers to create social content aligned with overall strategies and priorities.
- Manage day-to-day social media activities, tools and editorial calendar.
- Maintain e-mail marketing platform lists and support the launch of e-mail marketing communications.
- Launch Google Ad campaigns according to market priorities and timelines.
- Launch creative and effective pages for websites.
- Collect and publish regular digital and social performance results using KPI’s.
- Maintain and improve social media policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in digital marketing.
- Experience within medical or healthcare industry is desirable.
- Possess a working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing web, digital and social media initiatives.
- Digital/website Skills: Google Analytics, SEO, social listening tactics with social media, adwords management, web design, website content management (Drupal), HTML, SalesForce
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams
- Ability to interact and build rapport with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong communication skills in a remote environment.
- Strong team coordination and project management skills.
- Able to adapt, multitask, prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- A driven self-starter who can think independently and is result oriented
- Customer focused with a proven ability to effectively collaborate across functional areas
- Bullet Point
- Bullet Point
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Â SEO, Social Media, Google Ads, Internet Marketing
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.