Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Digital Content Planner (148749). Do you have experience as a Digital Content Planner? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Oversee all content planning across owned and paid channels, including but not limited to website, search, eCRM, social, digital display, and video.
- Partner closely with the Digital Strategist to stay informed on annual planning and respective consumer business unit priorities.
- Prepare and maintain detailed editorial calendars, website content request forms, digital asset lists, and traffic sheets in anticipation of publishing.
- Work closely with Project Managers in communicating content priorities for the agile queue.
- Manage all content publishing, from distribution of creative assets to internal and external partners to overseeing all creative and website trafficking efforts.
- Be a key contact for media agencies, ensuring all content is trafficked properly and content goes live on time and accurately.
- Ensure tagging of all content is in place and has consistent naming conventions for tracking purposes.
- Own regular website health, campaign and content reporting/analysis, pulling out applicable insights to report back into the consumer business units to best inform future planning efforts.
- Support and assist Digital Strategists with the planning of all campaign activations through conducting strategic audits, gathering/assessing insights, consulting on creative decisioning and personalization, and providing all applicable inputs as needed (i.e. creative specs).
- Be at the forefront of the latest emerging trends, industry developments and best practices especially pertaining to content planning as determined by channel-level experts within the organization.
- Actively participate in agency-wide knowledge sharing.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or 4 years experience in lieu of.
- Strong working knowledge of website content publishing, tagging, and Content Management Systems.
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing.
- Strong working knowledge of digital platforms (content creation, publishing and analysis of content performance), specifically Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Knowledgeable about design and copywriting best practices for the web, social, eCRM and video.
- Detail oriented with an aptitude for performing tasks that require focus.
- Experience preparing traffic sheets for paid media.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize among several projects.
- Aptitude for deriving insights leveraging analytics tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager/Insights, etc.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices (including paid and organic) to increase web traffic.
- Strong experience preparing presentations and presenting to key stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Sharepoint and Office 365 tools, Keynote, Word, Excel.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in a digital and/or social marketing field, with consumer package goods experience being a plus.
- Knowledge of Drupal a plus.
- Knowledge of Snapchat, TikTok and Pinterest a plus.
Pay: $27.44 – $39.2 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Digital Content Planner
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.