Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Digital Content Designer (143130). Do you have experience with Digital Content Design? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Under the direction of a creative director, you will design and execute online communications with excellent design capabilities, a complete understanding of interactive space and user experience empathy. You will primarily, exercise quality assurance and strong attention to detail against master creative template while versioning multiple pieces of content for eCommerce, CRM communications, social media content and more. You will also operate with a degree of autonomy by receiving project assignments, completing on time, understanding direction and applying feedback. You will collaborate effectively with Community Managers, internal and external teams, legal, clients and vendor partners. You will also stay current on trends and technology in the digital/mobile/social space and understand their application to client business. You will be able to collaborate and share knowledge for the betterment of the idea and/or project. You will perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required
- 1+ years of experience in the digital space preferably with a creative agency
- 1+ years of experience with social campaigns, digital display, and eContent
- 1+ years of experience with AfterEffects, Photoshop and Illustrator mandatory
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills for both digital and print design.
- Strong understanding of designing for social, ecommerce and digital display.
- Ability to contribute to brainstorming and general problem solving.
- Strong typography skills.
- Basic motion design skills, including After Effects and Motion Design, animated GIFs
- Familiarity with uploading and managing assets within a CMS
- Basic video editing skills is a plus
- Solid understanding of both PowerPoint and Keynote
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: social, e-commerce, digital, digital media, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, print
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.