Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Digital Content Designer (148610). Do you have experience with AfterEffects and Motion Design? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Digital Content Designer, you will create and version online content for client brands where digital solutions will be applied at a real time pace. You will have a deep working knowledge of interactive and social media spaces and consult with internal and external teams to create effective work.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute online communications with excellent creative and design capabilities, emphasizing a complete understanding of the interactive space and user experience empathy.
- Exercise quality assurance and attention to detail while versioning multiple pieces of content for eCommerce, CRM communications, social media, and more, following the direction of a creative director.
- Operate autonomously, completing projects on time, understanding direction, and applying feedback effectively.
- Collaborate with Content Strategists, internal and external teams, legal, clients, and vendor partners to ensure seamless workflow.
- Stay current on trends and technology in the digital/mobile/social space, sharing knowledge for project improvement, and performing all assigned duties.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to long-range agency and company goals related to the growth of interactive capabilities and business.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently for different client brand assignments.
- Bring a positive attitude, high energy, and a passion for creating effective, solution-oriented work.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience in the digital space, preferably with a creative agency.
- 1+ years of experience with social campaigns, digital display, and eContent.
- 1+ years of experience with AfterEffects and Motion Design.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills for both digital and print design.
- Strong understanding of designing for social and other digital channels.
- Intermediate – advanced motion design skills, including After Effects, animated GIFs
- Ability to contribute to brainstorming and general problem solving.
- Strong typography skills.
- Familiarity with C4D, Blendr, or another 3D software is a plus
- Basic video editing skills and experience with Adobe Premiere
- Solid understanding of both PowerPoint and Keynote
Pay: 32.90 – 47 /hr.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: AfterEffects, Motion Design, C4D, Blendr, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.