Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Digital Analyst (147882). Do you have experience with SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Works within the DM Operations team to perform business analysis, configuration and deployment of applications leveraging existing technical skillsets, developing new ones, and working with a highly collaborative team to drive results
- Executes solution based on strategic vision
- Recommends and implements process improvements and technical solutions to support and streamline DM solutions
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years in technology field in one or more of the following:
- Information Architecture
- Information Analysis
- Software Development Team Member
- Mobile Solutions Skills (a plus – not required)
- Ability to effectively translate business needs to software developers
- Technical Writing & Diagraming
- Strong SQL Experience
- Windows Server Applications Support, Troubleshooting & Testing
- Azure cloud & mobile applications – Plus
- Working knowledge of C# or Java (JSP) application troubleshooting – Plus
- Demonstrated experience working in highly collaborative large cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated experience of business requirements gathering
- Demonstrated experience of deployment and implementation of projects of small/medium size
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Broad understanding of Product Supply operations and key deliverables
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working within an agile/scrum team environment
- Technical understanding of Digital platforms, Data/Function Integration, and Information architecture
- Excellent Digital Research Methodologies
- Strategic insights of industry trends
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: digital analyst, sql, manufacturing, C#, Java, Azure
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.