Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Digital Analyst, SAP WM (145410). Do you have experience with CRITICALSKILL ? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work within the Innovation or Operations team to complete the Explore, Screen, Test, Learn and Scale cycles (Innovation team) or Deploy, Sustain and Retire (Operations team). Leverages existing technical skillsets, develops new ones, or works with consultants to drive results. Using agile methodologies to ensure Portfolio backlog is aligned, maintained and achieved throughout project cycles. Executes solution based on strategic vision. Recommend and implement process improvements, and technical solutions to support and streamline solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of experience with SAP EWM preferred
- Previous experience implementing AS/RS or AGV preferred
- ASRS Integration with SAP/EWM Experience
- Experience with MII & XML application messaging
- ASRS/SAP/EWM, Troubleshooting & Testing
- Technical Writing & Documentation
- SAP/EWM Outbound Shipping Experience
- SAP/EWM Inbound Receiving Experience
- Knowledge of basic warehouse operations
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAP WM
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.