Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Digital Analyst (148050). Do you have experience with Process Improvement and in Manufacturing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This position is a member of the Digital Manufacturing Team and contributes to solutions matching the vision the DM product suite’s business functionality or technical landscape. The priority and scope of work is determined through collaboration with other DM team members, SME’s, and potentially external vendors. The focus of this position will deliver results matching expected timelines and value.
- Works within the DM Operations team to complete the Deploy, Sustain and Retire
- Leverages existing technical skillsets, develops new ones, or works with consultants to drive results
- Using agile methodologies to ensure Portfolio backlog is aligned, maintained and achieved throughout project cycles
- Executes solution based on strategic vision
- Recommend and implement process improvements, and technical solutions to support and streamline DM solutions
- Promote process improvement. Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing projects, enhancements and solving problems relating to ongoing initiatives. Collaboration with factory personnel and other internal and external business partners.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Process Improvement
- Manufacturing Experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Agile, Process Improvement, Quality
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.