Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented DevOps Engineer, IBM, CI/CD – 146662. Do you have experience with DevOps? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work directly with your manager and lead to development and other cross functional team to create operational roadmaps. Design and develop tool chains for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaaC (Infrastructure as a Code) on our both On-premise and Cloud-based systems. Work directly with your manager and lead to define and implement development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation. Prepare documentation necessary for technology to communicate strategies and plans. Hands on development assignments that follow design, implement, and administer platform tools as included but not limited to the following software products: GitLab, UCD, Artifactory, SonarQube, JIRA, ServiceNow, and GitLab CI/CD. Familiarity with Git workflows and branching strategies (e.g., GitOps, Git Flow, etc.). Troubleshoot production issues and participate in an On-Call rotation. Willingness to learn and embrace change. Focused on designing and implementing solutions for the IBM zSeries and iSeries.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other related scientific or technical discipline with 5+ years related professional experience.
- 2+ years developing DevOps solutions w/ strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling like Python, Java script, Groovy, Git, Jenkins/Git CI/CD, UCD.
- Experience with dev tools – GitLab and JIRA is a plus. Experience with IBM zSeries or iSeries.
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly, and be initiative-taking.
- As the leader of a team of one you will need to prioritize tasks, communicate requirements and blockers, and take on tasks as they arise.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.