Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented DevOps Engineer, AWS, Ansible – 146422. Do you have experience with AWS and Ansible? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
Required Skills & Experience:
- AWS DevOps experience (3+ years)
- Ansible (They’re on a bit of an old version here… Ansible 2. Upgrading to 3 eventually would be great)
- AWS EC2
- AWS Code Deploy (They have used it in the past. Might be necessary for some automation).
- Familiarity with basic bash scripts
- Solid understanding of fundamental infrastructure and security issues within AWS
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Circle CI
- Experience working with PHP deployment
- PHPUnit for running tests
- Jest for running tests
- Dev/Deployment experience Bolt CMS
- Dev/Deployment experience with Drupal CMS
- If they have heavy AWS Ops skills, we can use them for both the DevOps and Ops roles. We are going to need both over time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: AWS, Ansible, Linux, Github, Git, Bash, PHPUnit, PHP, Docker, Drupal
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.