Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented DevOps (145099). Do you have experience with DevOps? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This role is a part of our Data Engineering and Decision Science Practice. This group deploys creative, problem-solving agile teams to deliver new capabilities to our clients and customers. Our engineers have a curious nature, enjoy solving complex problems, and thrive in a high-speed, high-stakes environment. Our culture and success are based on supportive teams that know how to leverage their skills to help each other in challenging journeys. Do you have a strong passion for all things data? Do you love open-source technology? Are you always looking for an opportunity to learn something new? Do you love being a part of a team-focused environment? Do you thrive in a remote work environment? If so, you could be a great fit!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experienced data engineer and/or software developer (4+ years)
- Very familiar with Agile
- Demonstrate a high-level of skill in Java or similar JVM (such as Groovy) and/or Python
- Strong background in data warehousing: SQL, databases, Postgres, SQL Server, Presto, Redshift, Azure Synapse, etc.
- Strong background in ETL
- Skilled at developing software in a cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- A strong understanding of distributed data solutions
- A good understanding of streaming solutions, such as Kinesis, Nifi, etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Bonus Points if you have hands-on experience with data viz tools, such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: DevOps, AWS, Azure, ETL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.