Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Device Support Specialist (147233). Do you have experience with MS Office and Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Provide remote and on-site technical support regarding Automation & Pipeline Connection products. Escalate issues to internal and external support teams and communicate required information. Conduct trainings and instruct users on products developed to support breeding workflows. Interact with engineers, scientists, breeders, and staff on project-related needs. Work with partners to collect and analyze system application data. Participate in document creation and process reviews for job-related activities. Adhere to all safety regulations and requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associate’s with 2 years’ experience or Bachelors with 0 years experience or Masters degree
- Degree in IT, engineering, science, agriculture or other related field
- Computer proficiency in MS office tools – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Good experience with mechanical systems, documentation, training on software applications
- Capacity to work with cross-functional teams, develop broad networks, and gain advocacy with others
- Ability to travel overnight occasionally
- Proactive and demonstrated ability to implement change
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary/multi-cultural global solutions team
- English proficiency in verbal and written communication
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Three years of related work experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- Familiarity with plant breeding research methodologies and workflows
- Continuous learner on new and upcoming technology
- Agility to adapt to change and work in ambiguous situations
- Good understanding on Agile methodology and software development cycle
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ms office, work, excel, powerpoint, agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.