Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Developer, VB.NET (144812). Do you have experience with VB.NET and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support (including off-hours support); responsible for patching; infrastructure work (OS upgrades, database upgrades, etc.); business support (including SQL query writing, bulk data loads, etc.); troubleshooting and resolution; and help with cutover/migration activities during go-lives of the new WM solution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Background in software development as well as system or software administration
- Although this is not a development position, code fixes and minor enhancements are part of the job, so experience coding in C, VB.Net, and SQL (DB2 and Oracle) are required.
- Experience in application troubleshooting is also required.
- Candidate must know about Windows Services, log files, etc. and be able to work backward from an error message to identify the root cause of an issue.
- Issues can occur in the source code, data, middleware, SAP/IDocs, and/or Windows.
- The ideal candidate will also have some background in physical logistics, warehouse management, manufacturing, order management, etc.
- Experience with SAP, especially with IDocs, is highly desired but not required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience, is required.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: VB.NET, SQL, DB2, Oracle, troubleshoot, log, middleware, SAP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.