Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Developer, Tableau, Python (148210). Do you have experience with Tableau and Python Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Implements/develops product frontend functionality within CSW environment (SQL Query, Tableau )
- Consults and aligns with Data Analyst Solution Designer & Business analyst on expert level in terms of frontend realization, data visualization and UI design & user experience
- Creates documentation
- Clean, transform, and explore data using Tableau and PowerApps.
- Responsible for creating reports, dashboards, and analytical application solutions. The individual in this function works to create visual depictions of data that reveals the patterns, trends, or correlations between different points.
- Design dashboards in close alignment with User Experience team and best practices in Tableau.
- Leads/coordinates with Data Assets product development for any new data elements needed to create views, including documentation and technical realization and review of implementation results.
- Responsible for the writeback functionalities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in Python or R Studio and experience using other programming languages
- Understanding of cloud data computing, ETL strategies, data modeling.
- 7+ years of experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: tableau developer, etl, python
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.