Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Developer, SAP HANA, Business Objects – 146045. Do you have experience with SAP HANA? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will consult and assist in the data manipulation, architecture, design, development, and implementation of SAP reporting solutions. They must possess strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment. The BI Developer Contractor will contribute to the success of the project by: Communicating with business users to help identify requirement and develop solutions to meet business needs, Obtaining report specifications from users, Documenting models and reporting solutions, Assist in the migration path of newly developed HANA models and WEBI reports from the development environment to production, Thinking beyond the initial requirements provided by end users to understand the intent of the report not just the technical specifications.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of the design, development and implementation of SAP business intelligence solutions utilizing SAP HANA modelling and SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence
- Experience in HANA Studio data modeling, architecture, and security
- Experience with building WEBI reports directly on top of HANA
- Experience with SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 Support Pack 8
- Experience with HANA 2.0
- Knowledge to design multi-dimensional models and have an excellent understanding of various data integration processes and BI methodologies
- Customer-focused ability to communicate and present across all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude; strategic thinking with ability to connect the dots during user interactions
- Ability to independently research and solve complex technical challenges
- Ability to translate business needs into technical specifications
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- Experience with utilizing Project Management Collaboration Software a plus
- Oil and Gas industry experience a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAP HANA, Business Objects
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.