Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Python Developer (147209). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and implement complex agriculture science models
- Design and implement highly scalable microservices for data-intensive processing
- Design and implement REST APIs and data processing pipelines for mobile, web and 3rd party integrations
- Actively participate in the design and code review process across the team
- Mentor your peers and share your knowledge
- Produce high quality code with an emphasis on software craftsmanship
- Ensure our codebase is continuously deliverable and deployable
- Build your knowledge and contribute your ideas through interactive product design sessions, hackathons, and on-farm opportunities
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in software-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong mathematical background
- 8 years or more of programming experience in Python, Clojure or another programming language.
- Software engineering work experience using a functional or object-oriented language (Java, Clojure, Scala, etc.)
- Experience building scalable backend services (REST APIs, microservices, designing and implementing efficient data processing algorithms, messaging paradigms, middleware, persistent store)
- Experience working with AWS or other public Cloud platforms
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing scientific and statistical computing libraries (Strong Plus)
- Experience using Python and its scientific libraries such as numpy, scikit-learn, matplotlib, pandas (Strong Plus)
- Experience researching and utilizing various scientific libraries (Strong Plus)
- Knowledge of functional programming (Strong Plus)
- Experience using Machine Learning Algorithms and Statistical Analysis (Strong Plus)
- Experience in technical leadership, coaching and mentoring teams and coordinating deliverables across organizations.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc.)
- Experience building robust backend services and REST APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, engineering diagrams, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Solid knowledge of software development methodologies and best practice
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: python, numpy, java, clojure, scala, aws
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.