Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Developer, Power BI (144567). Do you have experience with Power BI? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will know the Power BI tool inside and out, be able to perform complex tasks as needed to create consumable data models and visual content. Administrative tasks could include gateway management, workspace, and pipeline creation, capacity provisioning, and access provisioning. You will also have a working knowledge of the Power BI REST API and Power BI PowerShell Cmdlets. You will turn data into stories driving data-driven decision-making at the company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Power BI Desktop
- Experience with Power BI REST API
- Experience with Power BI PowerShelll Cmdlets
- Experience with Power Query (M) and DAX
- Experience with SQL (any flavor)
- Experience working with different business teams (i.e. HR, Finance, IT, Sales, etc)
- Understanding of Data Warehouse design and development
- Understanding of star schema
- Understanding of SDLC
- Analytical mindset, problem-solver & a team player
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Power BI
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.