Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Developer, Java, RESTful, Web Services (144675). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work closely with Solution Architect in designing and developing applications, based on TDD (Test Driven Development). You will be responsible for the creation of application services based on micro services architecture. You will also actively find ways (new technologies, tools, frameworks) to improve software solutions. You will do the application of web service development best practices as per industry standards. Write and verify code which adheres to the acceptance criteria. You will estimate the size of backlog items that they are responsible for delivering and Translate backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks). You will proactively identify opportunities where Software Development can offer services to solve business problems, obtaining user requirements, and ensuring the project management process is visible to all stakeholders. You will facilitate knowledge and experience sharing with the team and other personnel. You will work with Product Management and Engineering to translate product use cases and requirements to industry-leading design and implementations. You will interface with (internal and external) customers to promote company’s software services and gain understanding of their business requirements. You will keep management and other internal IT clients informed of project schedules, issues, and objectives in a timely manner. You will investigate and keep abreast of technology trends that might provide benefit to our users or increase the efficiency of existing systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience developing and consuming RESTful web services in a Spring MVC environment
- 5-7 years of experience planning, designing, developing and delivering software
- Experience with CI/CD and test automations, ideally with the Atlassian Suite of tools (Bamboo/Stash)
- Experience with modern web, distributed, event driven Architecture(Kafka, Confluent preferred)
- Micro services Architecture working experience required.
- Experience in Java and Java EE platforms including Spring framework & components, Hibernate, Messaging, Node JS or Express JS or similar, Web Services, SOAP, WS-Security, REST (Services Design & Technology Skills)
- Working knowledge around Service Oriented Integration Architecture, Service and Environment Virtualization, Service Versioning, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery, Change & Configuration Management
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Experience working on an Agile team environment required
- Experience with Cloud technologies (GCP is preferred).
- Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.