What You Will Be Doing:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Web Design, Software Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of managing software user experience/web design requirements
- 3+ years of SQL Server data analysis and query development – understanding of database concepts and information models is critical
- Experienced with multiple process modeling methods
- Experience with Infor-s CloudSuite Distribution (CSD) ERP System
- SaaS experience
- Gibthub Account Familiarty
- C# Coding Experience
- Experience with Angular and/or React
- Experience with Key InsiteCommerce Cloud supported ERP
- Exposure to XML and Web Services integration architecture
- Experience with eCommerce related systems preferred, including payment gateways, tax systems, content management systems (CMS), product information management (PIM) systems, etc.
- Familiarity with REST APIs and SOA
- Knack for writing clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- Demonstrated ability to define concise and comprehensive specifications
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-driven, flexible and innovative
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!