Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Developer, Android (144671). Do you have experience with Android development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will review, design and build new feature functionality. You will engineer and integrate new technologies into the company ecosystem. You will also work closely with a small team of Android developers of varying skill levels and experience. You will integrate with both a product team and a design team to elevate the user experience of the company Android application. You will prioritize and resolve bugs and defects impacting cafes, features and user experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years with Android application/framework development
- Background in Software Engineering required for solving complex problems in an optimized, scalable, and maintainable manner.
- Strong proficiency in Java or Kotlin, Android SDK(s), SQL and version control (git)
- Understanding of Android application build tools and development environments
- Familiarity with MVC application architecture and proper thread handling
- Experience with Android design principals, dependency injection and background services.
- Working knowledge of testing tools and implementations (unit/functional/UAT)
- Experience with implementing designs from wireframes and mockups to specifications.
- Comfortable with agile scrum methodologies, ceremonies, and tool suites (JIRA)
- Skills to communicate and collaborate with other teams to integrate with REST web services, middleware applications and data models.
- Detail oriented, efficient, and capable of working independently.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or greater preferred.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.