Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Designer, Electrical Systems, Revit, AutoCAD (144644). Do you have experience with electrical and controls design? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will plan and prepare process design drawings for various capital projects. Your design will include but are not limited to I/O flows, network diagrams, riser diagrams, HMI panel, RIO panel, control panel drawings and pull schedules. You will maintain and use 3D model to coordinate between disciplines. You will work collaboratively with both internal and external engineering and non-engineering professionals to develop a complete construction package with the necessary hygienic design requirements for a food processing facility. You will also conduct equipment approval drawing reviews, and provide markups to equipment vendor. You will perform site visits as needed to evaluate modifications to existing infrastructure. You will work with the internal engineering and design team to develop and maintain standardization for the software tools used.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree program from an accredited institution in Engineering related field preferred; Associates degree in drafting or related field
- 5+ years experience in drafting preferably in electrical and controls related design
- Basic knowledge in using design software and programs (e.g. REVIT, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Vault, BIM 360 – DOCS, Glue, Navisworks)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, listening)
- Experience building relationships and working with diverse stakeholders effectively
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple activities
- Able to collaborate across large organization
- Ability to be flexible and transition quickly between various assignments
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: AutoCAD, control system
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.