Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Demand Planning Specialist (144833). Do you have experience with Demand Planning? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will continuously improve Demand Planning forecast accuracy and bias. Regularly review forecasts and recalibrate forecast models as required. Monitor forecast quality measures and initiate corrective actions as necessary. Identify and address forecast issues. Evaluate input data quality (i.e. sales estimates, promotion plans, product data). Respond to Demand Planning forecast inquiries in a timely manner. Provide explanations of forecast fluctuations to plant personnel. Investigate significant forecast deviations from actual shipments and communicate to Supply Chain Directors. Respond to management requests regarding forecast issues and measures. Collaborate with account teams on forecast estimates. Provide baselines to account teams and gain alignment. Advise on how to best communicate unique events. Provide account teams with training and education on planning processes. Perform ad hoc analyses. Produce and improve upon key performance indicators. Conduct and participate in daily/weekly operations reviews. Summarize forecast information as requested by management. Analyze forecasts for patterns, trends, and improvement areas. Present findings of analyses to stakeholders. You have the ability to facilitate meetings and present research findings to diverse audiences. influence decision makes and create engagement. Communicate issues, risks, concerns and status to management in a timely manner.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- 6+ months experience in a supply chain, marketing, business analytics, or sales role.
- 1+ year experience working with Microsoft Excel (i.e. performing calculations, creating charts).
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills.
- Ability to combine information from multiple sources to identify issues and derive solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective working in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills (deadline responsibilities).
- Comfortable handling multiple projects/tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Initiative to identify issues/improvements and take action while keeping management informed.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: demand planning
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.