Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Dell Boomi Developer (145052). Do you have experience with enterprise application integration? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Dell Boomi to automate access recertification processes and below are the high level requirements for the role.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Java Programming and Linux/Unix Experience
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, SQL and ASP
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Prior working experience in Dell Boomi
- Strong oral and written communication
- Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
- Manage multiple support cases at one time
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Team focused attitude
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: enterprise application integration
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.