Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Steward (148592). Do you have experience with SQL and Teradata? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Analyze/reverse engineer existing SQL code from stored procedures, scripts, and document flow to create mapping documents.
- Understand and map source data fields from custodial and market data source.
- Gather and document requirements for future system enhancement working with both the business and core systems teams.
- Send status reports on the activities planned vs completed.
- Prepare business scenarios and UAT test cases.
- Support of Development, SIT and UAT teams on requirement clarification.
- Work closely with the engineering team to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years with RDBMS, TD (Teradata) and GCP big Query is preferred.
Pay: $53.90 – $77/hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data steward, sql, teradata, gcp big query
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.