Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, R, Python (144723). Do you have experience with Python and R? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work as a member of the bio-statistical team to optimize experimental designs, develop and deploy novel statistics models and machine learning algorithms for trials at control environment and in-field. Discover emerging technologies, such as, imagery technology, for deployment to achieve broader project goals by collaboration with stakeholders and other teams in Biologics. Work with data engineers and software developers to automate the well-developed statistical models, and train Biological scientist for implementation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- PHD in biostatistics or statistics or mathematics.
- Sophisticated programming skill in R and Python.
- Good at a wide range of statistical techniques including, but not limited to, experimental design, general and generalized linear mixed models, multivariate statistics, non-parametric analysis, Bayesian statistics, and machine learning algorithms.
- Working experience, including graduate research projects, in machine learning algorithms.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Biologics background or relevant is a plus.
- Experience in AWS or Google Cloud.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.