Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, SQL (144319). Do you have experience with Data Science? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will collaborate with data scientists/engineers/stewards on data extraction, cleaning and visualization. You will implement and optimize decision science models based on structured and unstructured data. You will work in cross geography team environment in the delivery of analytic software prototypes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Maths, etc. with 1-2 year of industry experience; Or Phd
- Fluency in Python both in terms of OOP design and implementation, and in terms of concurrent data science libraries
- Fluency in data gathering with SQL
- Intermediate knowledge in one or more of: simulation, operations research, machine learning
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous exposure in AWS
- In-depth working knowledge in event and agented based simulation
- In-depth working knowledge in optimization: math programming and/or (meta-)heuristics
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, SQL, AWS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.