Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, R, SQL (144218). Do you have experience with Python, R, and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and prototype models based on statistical modeling, machine learning, and data mining in order to solve challenging analytics problems ranging from exploratory to highly applied. You will manipulate, transform, and analyze abstract data structures. You will also select and apply the most appropriate modeling techniques and data visualization for big data analysis. You will develop code to implement analysis workflows in a robust and reproducible fashion. You will assist with high-level analysis, design, and code reviews.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Master in Statistics, Data Science, Math, Computer Science, Computational Statistics or other related quantitative discipline
- Highly proficient in Python, R, and SQL with 3 years of programming experience
- Experience with database, data wrangling, statistical models, machine learning methods, and their proper application to different data
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ph.D. in Statistics/Biostatistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Computational Statistics or other related quantitative discipline
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with creative thinking
- Strong problem-solving ability to develop quick yet sound and effective solutions to resolve complex issues
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are required for business delivery
- Basic knowledge in agriculture and plant genetics would be an advantage
- Passionate about agricultural science by extracting quantitative insights from data and apply them to crop modeling frameworks
- A background and training in crop science or quantitative genetics or spatial-temporal modeling is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, SQL, R, data manipulation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.