Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist (148134). Do you have experience with Python and R Shiny? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, implement and optimize algorithms for unsupervised and supervised learning based on structured and unstructured data.
- Develop valuable and impactful business insights from social, marketing, industrial data and public policy using advanced machine learning techniques.
- Apply good coding and model documentation practices.
- Work closely with the software engineering team to productize analytic applications.
- Collaborate with system integration and data warehouse engineers on data extraction and data cleaning. Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Requires a bachelors degree in a STEM or related field and 4 years of experience, or a Masters degree in same with 2 years, or a PhD.
- Open to seeing someone right out of school if they have a PhD. PhD has experiences at university so no work experience required. Flexible about this.
- Statistical and analytical sense, ability to communicate effectively, either R or Python, statistical models, model inference/ interpretation, data visualizations, and machine learning algorithm and package. Creativity and initiative, critical thinking and business acumen.
- Good to have: R-shiny, Dash, SQL, GCP, AWS, and operation research.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Related fields where data science techniques are used, including agriculture, economics/econometrics, computer science, biology, math, and physics.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, R Shiny, Dash, SQL, GCP, AWS, Operations Research
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.