Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist (148173). Do you have experience with Python and Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Independently perform statistical analysis using a variety of modeling techniques, develop prototype solutions using scientific programming languages, design experiments for validation and testing efficacy of models, and measure impact.
- Understand business goals, data and methods and their limitations.
- Work reproducibly by documenting, organizing, and curating data and code,
- Contribute skill, coach others, and teach other members of data science community to increase data fluency.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in solving problems for models or project data
- Analyze and present complex data in a clear manner.
- Continuously learn and challenge the results through new techniques and experimental approaches.
- Build cross-functional relationships to collaboratively partner with the business and effectively network within the Data Science Community.
- Readily collaborates with subject matter experts, business stakeholders, and other Data Scientists.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years relevant experience delivering analytics solutions to complex business problems for MS applicants.
- Theoretical and practical experience in deterministic optimization and algorithm development related to operations management is a requirement, including experience with commercial optimization software (ex. CPLEX or Gurobi) and simulation software (ex. AnyLogic or Simio).
- Expertise in programming, statistical packages, and database languages (ex. Java, R, Python, Scala, SQL and OPL).
- Ph.D. in Operations Research, Engineering, Management Science, Mathematics, or other related quantitative discipline.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data science, data analytics, python, java, r, scala, sql, opl
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.