Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, Data Analyst (144738). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Scientist to join our team. Our team leverages statistical, machine learning and deep learning models to analyze complex environmental and agronomic data to provide data and analytics driven solutions to various crop management decisions. The successful candidate will use advanced knowledge and skills in statistics and machine learning to build environmental models, develops models to quantify environment and genetics interactions, build data pipelines and automate analytics workflows.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ph.D. (or MS with 4+ years of post MS experience) in Statistics, Geo-statistics, Mathematics or closely related field.
- 2 years of experience in using machine learning, artificial intelligence & statistical methodologies to solve research problems.
- Proficiency in Python or in another high-level programming language.
- Experience in developing statistical, and machine learning models for environmental and agronomical applications.
- Experience analyzing and presenting complex data and proven problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with agricultural/biological scientific data is highly desired.
- Experience working with various environmental data and categorizing environmental variabilities using geospatial model and approach is highly desired.
- Familiarity with geospatial data and tools and techniques required to explore geospatial data is highly desired.
- Familiarity with deep learning architectures and techniques as well as constructing and evaluating these models.
- Drive for translating business problems into research initiatives that deliver business value.
- Creativity in defining challenging exploratory projects.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, data analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.