Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, Data Analyst (144731). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We have an opportunity available for Remote Sensing Data Scientist to join our team. Our team works directly with scientists to develop software platforms that enable cutting-edge research and development to revolutionize plant breeding and biotechnology, optimize supply chain operations and deliver the best customer experience. The successful candidate will use the latest innovations in remote sensing and machine learning to propose software solutions to optimize supply chain operations. The Remote Sensing Data Scientist will design and test algorithms, conduct prototyping to evaluate possible scenarios leveraging computational and statistical techniques for the development of novel approaches for remotely sensed data.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ph.D. (or MS with 4+ years of post MS experience) Geostatistics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or an Analytics discipline
- Proficiency in Python or in another high-level programming language
- Experience in developing statistical, and machine learning models for environmental and agronomical applications
- Proficiency with image processing and/or computer vision algorithms
- Experience analyzing and presenting complex data and proven problem-solving abilities
- Strong publication record in leading scientific journals
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with agricultural/biological scientific data is highly desired
- Drive for translating business problems into research initiatives that deliver business value
- Creativity in defining challenging exploratory projects
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: python, data analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.