Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist (147827). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will join the in-silico experimentation team by designing experiments, conducting hypothesis tests, analyzing data, building models, and making business recommendations. As a key member of the in-silico experimentation team, you will work closely with the data scientists teams, business team, testing and learning teams, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, or another highly quantitative discipline
- Strong hypothesis testing skills and quantitative problem-solving ability, with demonstrated ability to build, test, communicate a variety of testing methods and results
- Strong Python coding skills for data management, visualization, and basic modeling knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge with diverse models, including statistical models, ML models, NN Models, financial models, economic models
- Fast learner and follows project instructions
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work with diverse cross-functional teams
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PHD Degree in Statistics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics
- Knowledge of general economic and/or financial concepts
- Experience working with agriculture models data
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to collaborations, decision makers, and non-technical audiences
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: python, statistical models, ML models, NN Models, financial models, economic models
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.