Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist (147523). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
A Data Scientist is responsible for developing and deploying analytical models on data and processes. They collaborate with digital product teams to deliver insights to business stakeholders, drive automation of processes, and to help improve business decisions. This position will drive deployment of a variety of models and workflows using cloud-based model orchestration and data virtualization solutions. The role will require exploration and adoption of new technologies made available by IT engineering teams. It will require close partnerships with other internal teams to shape the solutions as they are developed and to assist in enabling and migrating production workflows.
Required Skills & Experience:
- M.S in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with 3+ years experience
- Proficiency in Python and R programming languages
- Experience with model management and model orchestration in cloud computing environments such as AWS or GCP
- Experience with containerized deployment methods (e.g. Docker)
- Proficiency in consuming REST based API and/or gRPC framework output
- Proficiency in quantitative modeling techniques such as statistics, machine learning, optimization, and simulation
- Experience working with models that require large datasets and are computationally intensive
- Experience with source control methodologies (e.g. Git)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with colleagues in business and IT
- Ability to take initiative, drive work independently, and lead technical projects with partners from a variety of scientific and business backgrounds
- Strong communication including the ability to make presentations and deliver complex quantitative analyses in a clear, concise and manner
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Apache Airflow, Kubernetes, SageMaker, SQL, MapReduce
- Proficiency in Java and/or other modern programming languages
- Experience applying analytical techniques to genomic data or another biological domain (e.g. genetics, molecular biology, plant breeding)
- Proficiency in mathematical modeling including comprehension of theory, modeling/identification strategies and limitations/pitfalls
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data science, python, R, cloud computing
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.