Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python – 147011. Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking a highly motivated data scientist to build modeling package, establish user interface platform to automate data analysis process, query, wrangle, analyze data from multiple sources and conducting hypothesis questions. The candidate will also leverage advanced statistical, machine learning financial and marketing forecast method to help business make decisions. Communication is very important skills in this position. The candidate will work with cross functional teams to communicate scientific concept to non-technical audience.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, or another highly quantitative discipline
- Strong package building knowledge and user interface design experience to automate modeling and data analysis process
- Strong hypothesis testing skills and quantitative problem-solving ability, with demonstrated ability to build, test, communicate a variety of testing methods and results
- Strong Python coding skills for data management, visualization, and basic modeling knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience querying, manipulating, and analyzing large data sets
- Fast learner and follows project instructions
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work with diverse cross-functional teams
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with agriculture models data
- Experience working with financial models and data
- Public user interface project examples using shiny app, Flask or any other tools
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to collaborations, decision makers, and non-technical audiences
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.