Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python – 146680. Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will build computer vision pipeline from data storage, data flow, data ingestion, data filtering to imaging model deployment and monitoring. Sufficient knowledge about creating database schemas and methods to store data in cloud/AWS. Good knowledge about how to efficiently filter and send the data for model training. Good knowledge about model training and orchestration in AWS. Adept in defining APIs for user interface and model deployment. Knowledge about model monitoring and creating alerts/messaging for users. Build a scalable system which can handle large amount of data and requests. Build computer vision pipelines using 2D and 3D data for vegetables and plants phenotyping. Build end to end pipelines from image annotations, model training, evaluation and deployment. Communicate results with the key stakeholders and improve pipelines based on feedback. Design, build, maintain and document reusable code.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good Understanding of image processing, color spaces, machine learning and deep learning
- Good Understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks
- Good Understanding of any one of deep learning framework Pytorch, Tensorflow or MXNET
- Good Understanding of 3D point clouds and modern methods for 3D point clouds classification, detection and segmentation
- Knowledge of transfer learning and making ML models work with limited data
- Good Understanding of machine learning pipeline in production (MLOPs)
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Version Control (Git)
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- 1-3 years of experience required (Academic experience OK)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.