Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python – 146235. Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design prescriptive type analytical models using python & commercial/open-source solvers, ad-hoc heuristics or metaheuristics. Clearly be able to define and articulate objective function and constraints of such business problems that are aligned with broader company goals. Execute benchmarking studies, demonstrate prior experience on solution quality and runtime performance improvement techniques. Work closely with the software engineering team in the delivery of the developed models. Be able to analyze and visualize data, perform data cleaning and wrangling activities for passing between functions and models.
Required Skills & Experience:
- MS or PhD degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, or other quantitative disciplines
- Proficient in optimization theory, implementation of Operations Research / Mathematical Optimization applications
- Hands-on experience with Mathematical Optimization Software such as CPLEX or PuLP
- Proficiency in Python programming or a related language is required
- Ability to turn complex data into predictive and prescriptive insights
- Experience of analyzing and presenting complex data and model logic. Proven problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment, with strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.